Millsblog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok... I thought I did this yesterday.

4 posters

Go down

Ok... I thought I did this yesterday. Empty Ok... I thought I did this yesterday.

Post by valcorpa Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am

But here goes. My name here and on Millsberry is valcorpa. I am a mother of two girls and I play on Mills every day. I enjoy the yard sale shopping. I live in NW PA. I have a rather odd sense of humor so if my post get a little silly you can guess that I am tired. I know a few of you from other sites but for those who don't know me I like to help people out and buy gifts.
valcorpa
valcorpa
n00b
n00b

Female
Number of posts : 16
Millsberry Username : valcorpa, ivalcorpa
Warning Meter :
Ok... I thought I did this yesterday. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ok... I thought I did this yesterday. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Ok... I thought I did this yesterday. Empty Re: Ok... I thought I did this yesterday.

Post by domos123 Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:08 am

welcome valcorpa.
check your millsmail.
you earned a gazzette pen and press hat
domos123
domos123
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Millsberry Username : domosinc
Warning Meter :
Ok... I thought I did this yesterday. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ok... I thought I did this yesterday. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-04

https://millsblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ok... I thought I did this yesterday. Empty Re: Ok... I thought I did this yesterday.

Post by valcorpa Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:14 am

I was wondering why you sent me those. Thank you. I do so love getting gifts.
valcorpa
valcorpa
n00b
n00b

Female
Warning Meter :

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:36 am

that's ok
i thought i would reward u since no - one else uses the n00b board Icecream
domos123
domos123
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Millsberry Username : domosinc
Warning Meter :

https://millsblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by haileyhm2008 Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:24 am

valcorpa wrote:But here goes. My name here and on Millsberry is valcorpa. I am a mother of two girls and I play on Mills every day. I enjoy the yard sale shopping. I live in NW PA. I have a rather odd sense of humor so if my post get a little silly you can guess that I am tired. I know a few of you from other sites but for those who don't know me I like to help people out and buy gifts.
do u live in Paramus, New Jersey? cuz i got an aunt who lives there!
haileyhm2008
haileyhm2008
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 41
Millsberry Username : haileyhm2008
Warning Meter :

Back to top Go down

Post by valcorpa Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 am

haileyhm2008 wrote:
valcorpa wrote:But here goes. My name here and on Millsberry is valcorpa. I am a mother of two girls and I play on Mills every day. I enjoy the yard sale shopping. I live in NW PA. I have a rather odd sense of humor so if my post get a little silly you can guess that I am tired. I know a few of you from other sites but for those who don't know me I like to help people out and buy gifts.
do u live in Paramus, New Jersey? cuz i got an aunt who lives there!
Nope I live in Northwest Pennsylvaina. I will be your Millsaunt though. LOL. I have never been to any of states east of New York. My sister-in-law lives in CT. But I never go to visit her. I am extreamly allergic to cats and she has three.
valcorpa
valcorpa
n00b
n00b

Female
Warning Meter :

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergrl Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 pm

I have an aunt & uncle & 4 cousins in CT
sk8ergrl
sk8ergrl
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 14
Millsberry Username : N/A
Warning Meter :

Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://www.millsberrymaniacs.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum